We put small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- remember who you are when you have logged in so we can show you your information and information relevant to you
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on Civil Service Job share finder
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Civil Service Job share finder. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Civil Service Job share finder - how long you spend on each Civil Service Job share finder page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
List of cookies
- Essential Drupal cookies: Essential Drupal cookies required for the smooth running of the site.
- Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
- Zend Debugger: A flag set by the server to let the ZendToolbar know that the debugger is present on the server.
- DrupalModuleFilter: Used only for admin accounts when working on modules page. The cookie is used to store previous search criteria on modules list page. Not applicable to end users.