This privacy statement only covers the Civil Service Job share finder website. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site, so you should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement on that site.
Your personal information
This page explains what kind of personal information we hold about you, how it’s protected, and how you can find out about it.
What information we hold about you
When you register to use the Civil Service Job share finder site and make a profile in the system we will hold the following information about you:
- Your personal details, e.g. name
- Your current substantive grade
- Your work experience summary
- Your preferred working arrangements
- Feedback you provide about the site
- Information on how you use the site
- Diversity monitoring data
(Note: we can’t personally identify you using the data you provide)
Why we collect the data
This helps us to
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- Improve the site by implementing feedback you have provided
How we protect your personal information
Civil Service Job share finder complies with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- tell you why the information is needed, e.g. to facilitate effective matching with other job sharers
- only ask for what’s needed
- make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- tell you if the information is shared with other organisations and if you can say no to this – see the [full privacy notice]
- only keep the information for as long as it’s needed
- not make it available for commercial use, eg marketing, without your permission
You are expected to:
- give accurate information
- tell us about any changes which affect your status in regards to using the site, e.g. Civil Servant status coming to an end
Sharing your information
Your information can be shared with other teams in CS Resourcing or our IT Supplier where this is needed as part of effective job share site functioning.
There may be some cases when your information can be shared for other reasons, eg to prevent crime.
CS Resourcing staff handling your information
CS Resourcing’s staff are trained in handling information and understand how important it is to protect personal and other sensitive information.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers within in the UK.
It may also be stored within the EU, where it could be viewed by our staff or suppliers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.